Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Old Bisbee Coffee Roasters


I wondered what a coffee “expert” would have to say about storing coffee, so I contacted Old Bisbee Roasters to ask for their advice. Here’s the web page for an article written by Seth Appell the owner, about storing coffees. http://www.oldbisbeeroasters.com/Articles.asp?ID=123 I can certainly vouch for their coffees, and having lived just up the hill in Old Bisbee from the roasters building I can attest to the delicious aroma of their roasting coffee. I could stand on my porch and smell the coffee roasting. That’s something that added an element of romanticism to living in Old Bisbee.

Says Seth: Good evening Caroline, I just ran across your email with Lindsey tonight while I was in the shop roasting. If you like I would love to chat with you about coffee, take a moment to answer your questions over the phone, or perhaps arrange a conference call over the internet for everyone! I'm fairly sure we can use an internet phone called"skype", and we could chat as a group.Or just call my cell phone, easy enough for one person at a time!XXX.XXX.XXXX is my cell phone - and with a little time to set it up,we could have a great conference call too. I'd love to give it a try!
-- Seth Appell, Your Personal Coffee Roaster!"A gentleman is always ready to serve coffee at a moment's notice"
Independence